Monday, April 28, 2008

I Felt Rebekah Kick...or maybe it was a punch!

Either way, my daughter is going to be a stud. While Jane has been feeling her moving around in there for weeks, last night was the first time I felt her move. After many false alarms where Jane thought I might be able to feel her, I finally did. Based on the force of her kick, or punch, to Jane's midsection I have narrowed down her future to hold one of these three potential careers:

If it was a kick...

She will likely be the next Mia Hamm

If it was a punch...

Then she'll probably be the next Laila Ali

And then there's always the possibility that she could be...

The next Joan of Arc

uhhmm...Maybe?

3 comments:

Megan said...

What about Karate???!!!

Erin said...

YES! I think you need to look into Karate lessons immediatley! I could show her a thing or 2!

Curtis and Jane said...

I couldn't think of any stud female Karate-ers...except of course for you, Erin. :)