Friday, April 18, 2008

Update on Stuff

As you can see, we are now past the halfway point in our wait for little Rebekah to arrive. Having a name already has been exciting because everyone has been trying to decide what they are going to call her (nickname wise). I personally like The Reb.

Until we have baby pics, I'll just keep uploading fun pictures of us and cool people.

This is me and my sister Megan.


Jane and my sister Erin


Me, Jane, and Megan posing for a serious picture.

While you are at it, you should check out a video our youth group made two weeks ago when we had our American Gladiators Adventure Night. www.youtube.com/tayloraustin22

2 comments:

Bec said...

The Reb huh...Why don't you ever call me that?? I'm so offended.

Curtis and Jane said...

Dude, cuz your name isn't Rebekah! drr...