Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Preaching This Sunday! and random pictures...

Please pray for me this week as I prepare to preach at church this Sunday. Although I have done it a few times, it is always challenging. A lot of work and preparation goes into every message and trying to find a balance with spending time with Jane and taking care of other weekly responsibilities can be difficult.

Tonight I got a hold of some sweet pictures of the good ol' days...


I was informed that this beer was given to me by my Uncle Steve. He won't be allowed to babysit Rebekah. :) I must have acquired my ability to grip a can from my dad. We went camping once and I have several friends who still can't figure out how he successfully fell backwards out of his lawn chair, did a complete back-somersault, and never spilled a drop. Can one say that is a natural ability? or learned?


Seriously...fanny packs? Mom, Dad, what were you thinking? Uhhm...at least we match? Erin, you and I rocked those things like it was 1991...Oh wait, it was 1991.


This is me and my Great-Grandma Lillie...I was a pretty adorable little boy, eh?

3 comments:

Erin said...

I wonder, did I have to wear a PINK fanny pack? My favorite thing in this picture though are your shoes and socks :)

Curtis and Jane said...

Haha...I didn't even notice them. Your braided pig tails are pretty cute too. Too bad you can't see Megan. :)

Erin said...

I think this was a good age for all of us, it's after you lost all your baby fat (you were a bit hefty), and before you chopped all my hair off (I looked like a boy) and Megan was always a cute little girl