Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I not love you Mommy

Bekah was calling out to me (over and over) before 6am this morning.  I told her to go back to sleep and said, "I love you, baby."  To which she replied (over and over), "I not love you Mom."  Manipulation at it's best.  Sorry, Bek, not gonna work!

Then later this morning, I thought it would be a good idea for us to memorize a new verse-"Do everything without complaining or arguing", as she's excelling in the complaining and arguing department.  We went over it a time or two and after reading a few books, I brought it up again. 

Me: "Do everything with out complaining or......."
Bekah: "Frowing a fit." 

Well, I like that version too.

And the picture above is Bekah watching Dora.  She wants the same episode everytime-the one about mary had a little lamb.  It gave me a chance this morning to have a great quiet time. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww!! I love her little personality! Although, I'm not looking forward to when Rowan starts saying that!!! eek. I might cry! haha.