Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pops and Mimi visit, Under the sea exhibit

My favorite story from my parents visit was when they were about to leave and Pops said, "I love you so much Bekah."  The whole weekend she'd been replying with, "I not love you Pops" (stinker!), but this time, she said, "I love YOU so much Pops".  Oh, melt my heart!  It's taken most of her life to warm up to Pops in an affectionate way, so this is a much welcomed stage.

The Crown Center here in KC had a free "Under the sea" exhibit that was perfect for small kids.  We took Bek a couple of days ago.  She got to go inside the belly of a whale, play on a sunken building, sleep on the bed of a ship, drive a ship, ride a seahorse, and wade through seaweed.  It was pretty cool. 

In the last picture, she was going to school again and took her backpack, her "lunch", put on 2-3 princess dresses OVER the backpack, with her dress up shoes and jewelry...quite the sight, Bekah and her hunchback. 








No comments: