Wednesday, January 5, 2011

the move to Kansas City

 The view when you walk in the front door. 
 Upstairs we have 2 huge bedrooms and a bathroom that makes me feel claustrophobic. :)
 Curtis beat us here and when he picked us up from the airport, he met me with a white mocha, roses, and when we got home, there was this sign, a huge Elmo balloon (he's gone back to Sesame street now, but Bekah LOVED it), and a welcome home balloon.  I got a good one!


PS-off the kitchen we have a basement/garage for those of you who may be concerned that we  be safe in case of a tornado. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love it!! IT is such a nice house!!!! It looks a lot like the Livermore one! Bonus that you have an upstairs thats so cool.

We miss you guys so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Meg

Greg and Andrea said...

It looks great! I can't believe you are all unpacked with things on the wall and everything. Impressive. And nice work, Curtis, on welcoming your family home.