Sunday, April 3, 2011

our first really hot day

It's in the upper 80's today and MUGGY.  I hear it's only going to get more muggy...I think I'll spend half the summer with my head in the freezer.  If anyone wants to send us a little extra cash for our electricity bill, I won't complain. :)

It is a beautiful day actually.  The wind helps keep it bearable and our little house is surprisingly pleasant.  Bekah is in her darling spring outfit (compliments of Bella and Auntie Angela). 

In these pictures, Bekah is playing with her legos and getting Thomas the train all set up. 

She just announced to me that she's gonna go on a little date...with her shopping cart...to the store.  Sounds romantic.


"Hi Mimi!"

"Choo Choo!"

1 comment:

ang said...

AH! I need to squeeze that child! Wishing we could just pack up and come visit, but I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. Can't wait til we can hug all 3 of you again, love you guys :)