Saturday, April 2, 2011

6 years of marriage

Can it be?  These 6 years seem like they flew by, but we are such different people now that it must have been 6 years! 
As I sit here and type, Rebekah is singing "Rejoice! Rejoice! And again I say rejoice.  Rejoice in the Lord always..." as she paints blobs that she claims are Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and the Prince and Cinderella.  Yes, Rebekah, we should rejoice!  For lots of reasons, but today, that Christ has made our marriage possible.  Many people change in marriage and over the years grow apart.  But, because of our common faith and the decision to love more and more like Jesus loves us (which seems rather impossible without Him!), we have instead changed and grown together.  Such a beautiful thing. 
I'm so thankful for my husband.  I am better because of him.  And I think I have more fun. :)

3 comments:

Leesa said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

So love the coordinating shirts!

Mark Moffat said...

Congratulations on your 6 years! May you have many more!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you two love birds!

MeAGAN