Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer 2009-Stump family reunion in Livermore

Look at how he adores "Uncle Curti". When we were saying goodbye to Dan, Ang, Jake and Ty, Jake said "But I want to see Uncle Curti and Aunt Jane every day!". Stab right to my heart.
Curtis' moment of glory.
Curtis and Dan discussed theology pretty much from the moment we said hello to the moment we said goodbye. Curtis was loving it. Here we are at the beach house some of our friends' let us stay in for a few days.

I love this picture of Ang and Ty.
Here's the gang! Becca's boyfriend Jered even got to come along. It was really good to get to know him better. We had an early birthday party for both Jake (August 3rd) and Rebekah (August 26th) while everyone was together.
I think she likes it. :)

1 comment:

ang said...

I've been on vacation from blogging...but I'm glad I'm catching up! Love these pics. And thanks for the one you sent, I love it! The boys will not stop telling everyone we see all about the trip and about how much fun we had with you guys. Oh how we miss you guys! Kiss Bek for me.