Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer 2009-DC and Disneyworld

We had an amazing time in DC! Curtis' sister Erin lives about mile from the capitol building, so we were right in the thick of things. We had a fantastic time with Erin, relaxed, and saw some pretty cool things. It was a really rich time together.
Wish I new how to rotate this one...I'm pretty much not good at computers...but isn't my husband handsome??
You can tell that Bekah was pretty enthralled with the incredible history represented here...
I wish I could say that this was her face for the entire 14 hour journey from Orlando to DC...but honestly, she did fantastic for a 10 month old!
Bekah would have NONE of this beret business in France at Epcot.
Epcot was so fun! We really enjoyed touring the countries. Here we are "taking tea" in Morocco.
Erin and I with Jasmine and Aladin
Bekah loves her auntie Megan!

I realize I'm completely in the wrong order...but this is us as we were leaving for our 3 week trip. Thank heavens they have carts to put all your bags on. You seriously have to pack your whole house when you have kids!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Your guys trip looks like so much fun! I love all of Bekah's faces she makes!!!