Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rebekah the Beautiful

For your viewing pleasure, more fun pictures of our baby girl! Oh yeah, how ridiculous that tomorrow she is 1 whole year old? I wish there were words to describe how incredible she is. God has been so good... Bekah is an outrageous sleeper. She is exactly like her dad (Me). I just like to refer to it as "active sleeping."

This is in the airport before our trip to Orlando. Bekah loves apples. And I love watching her try to eat them.

Bek doesn't try to eat everything anymore, just mostly everything. Gotta love the socks.

Bek gets her eating abilities from her mom... seriously, eat with Jane sometime and see how much food she gets on her clothes.

Pray for me these 2 weeks as I'm away from my family. I miss them already, it's only day 2.

No comments: