Saturday, May 3, 2008

Curtis Tagged!!

Never done one of these...and those of you who read our blog are likely looking for something more fun on here. But here it goes...

4 jobs I've had:
1. Baskin Robbins Sales Representative (a.k.a. ice cream scooper)
2. Janitor at Granada High School during summer school - making 15.50 an hour!
3. Youth Intern at Wabash - Auburn, Washington - year and a half, and the job that introduced me to Jane
4. Youth Pastor at Discovery Church - going on 4 years this fall

4 movies I've watched more than once: Not a big re-watcher of movies
1. Elf
2. Batman Begins
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. Boondock Saints - Haven't seen it since freshman year of college, but watched it 4 times in one week.

4 places I've lived:
1. Columbus, Ohio
2. Livermore, CA
3. Enumclaw, WA
4. San Diego, CA

4 TV shows I watch:
1. SURVIVOR – only because friends and family in OR do a Fantasy Survivor league of sorts
2. THE OFFICE - Funniest show ever!
3. Jericho - before they canceled it...sad
4. That's about it...don't have tv, I have to watch those online after they have run

4 places I've been:
1. The Middle East (Jordan and Israel)
2. Malibu Club, Canada - One of most beautiful places in the world
3. Eiffel Tower - on my way home from Israel I made a quick jaunt over between flights
4. Tijuania Mexico - every year with a group of students to build homes

4 people who email me regularly
1. Erin
2. Jane
3. Rick (my boss)
4. Michael (our office administrator)

4 of my favorite foods: - MMM serious this is torture since i can not have any of it right now!
1. Shibuya Grill
2. Lasagna!
3. KFC chicken
4. Pho

4 places I'd like to visit:
1. London
2. China
3. Middle East again
4. Africa

4 things I'm looking forward to this coming year:
1. Being a dad!
2. Having my first year of Seminary, of five total, under my belt
3. Being a dad!
4. Erin coming home from Iraq.

4 friends I'm tagging: - too bad I don’t know many people with a BLOG!
1. Dan and Annette
2. All of my other blogging friends double as Jane's...and she probably already tagged them.

No comments: