Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Disneyland






Curtis and I flew down to LA a couple of weeks ago for a quick DIsneyland trip with my parents and Becca. We had a blast! I hadn't been to DIsneyland with my family in years, and it was fun to share that with Curtis, too. We had a blast riding Splash Mountain, Soaring over California, Indiana Jones...Bec and I screamed and laughed on Mulholland Drive. We shared a giant piece of chocolate cake at the Golden HOrseshoe review (my family has a crazy knack of getting called up on stage in that show-this year it was my turn!), etc. I love these snippets of time we get to steal away with my family. Thanks for a wonderful time, guys!

Here are some pics to commemorate our time...


1 comment:

Bec said...

Yeah for the fun times!! Two thumbs up for motion sickness and Mullholand Drive!!
Ps. Why no mention of "It's A Small World"??