Thursday, December 29, 2011

leaving on a jet plane

Beks daily piles her doll and food on the rocking chair and tells us she's on her plane going on a trip.  Usually it's to Africa, often to visit cousin Kate.  She is always so excited to announce that she's home and gives us such warm hugs, you'd think she'd really been to Africa. 


She got these building blocks for Christmas (thanks Nana and Grandad!), and we built this together yesterday. 



Rebekah's Christmas outfit.  I can't handle the velvet coat! Thankfully it hasn't been too cold, and she could wear it alone. 


I'm sorry, but how delicious does this sweet petal look?  I'm trying so hard to carry on this Stump family Christmas tradition, but unfortunately I appreciate it much more than my family.  Bekah had one bite (seriously) and Curtis really enjoyed 2 pieces...the baby and I ate the rest.  It was divine, but maybe next year I'll have to skip it.  Probably not good for me to eat alone again! :) 

My poor pregnant feet.  Christmas Eve the baby sat on my sciatic and I could hardly walk.  I literally shuffled slowly like a crippled person.  Had to do a bit of crawling to the bathroom in the night.  Oh my.  Hopefully she'll stay off my nerve for the next 4 weeks so I can take care of my family...if not, I'll just be thankful Curtis is out of class!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Oh my! You poor thing! Those poor feet!!!!!!!!! Girl, I'm praying that she stays off that nervel.

PS Bek's coat is sooo adorable. I literally almost died after seeing her Christmas outfit. She kills me. So cute.'

LOVE YOU!