Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ice Skating at Crown Center


We had a wonderful time last night taking Bekah ice skating for her first time.  Her little skates were precious.  She was so excited.  Walking to the ice in her skates was like most things in her life-she booked it with confidence and we had to stop her from climbing on things in her blades! Curtis was a great teacher and Daddy (the first time she almost fell, she exclaimed, "I was about to fall but you caught me!") and she did great.  I took lots of pictures.  We had dinner at Panera Bread afterwards and it was just a lovely family time for the 3 of us.  Next year at this time, we'll almost have a one year old! 










1 comment:

meagan said...

I love the pictures, friend!! And it is gorgeous there. Beks sure is brave, I am scared to death of ice skating and I have never even been! haha!