Wednesday, October 27, 2010

recent Bekah quotes

"So much sorry."

Bekah: "Time out."
Curtis: "Who's in time out?"
Bekah: "Jane." 

"Think about it."

Bekah: "I want a library card."
me (Jane): "Are you going to check out books?"
Bekah: "Ya, 600." 

Bekah: "Jane!"
me: "What's my name?"
Bekah: "Goofy...Minnie...Mickey Mouse...Dopey...Sleepy..." 

Matt:  "Bek, where are you moving?" 
Bekah: "California."
Matt:  "You live in California now.  Where are you moving?"
Bekah: "Kansas City."
Matt: "What are you gonna do there?"
Bekah: "Mmm...ride a horse."
Matt: "Are you going to meet a cowboy?"
Bekah: "Ya."
Matt:  "How do you feel about that Brayden (his 2.5 year old)?"
Brayden sticks out his tongue and blows. 

Me: I'm sorry you wet through your diaper honey! 
Bekah:  I forgive you, Mommy. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah! I Love the last one!

But my favorite has to be "I love rowan" "I love Meagan" "I love Garrett" while driving through Tracy.

She is such a sweet girl!

Curtis and Jane said...

New ones:

"Curtis, Curtis, Curtis, Curtis, Curtis" (I'm ignoring her until she calls me daddy - she begins pulling on my leg) "Curtis, CURTIS, Curtis, CURTIS, CURTIS"

(Then looking up at me) "Nice, to meet you Daddy"