Wednesday, July 4, 2007

BLOG with PICTURES!

So, it's been a while since there has been a picture on this swell blog. Today you are in for a treat! I discovered on Tuesday that my computer has a port for the memory card in our digital camera. I love discoveries. Good thing the church I work at is called Discovery....hmmm


Me and the Rickster baptizing Andrew


Me, Janer, Nayrb and Candice at the Corn Maze

Junior High Christmas Party w/Lenny Clause

Ben (another y.p. in the L), his wife Kristi, and us

Jane and I along the 17 mile drive in Carmel on Christmas Day

More fun camera treasures to come!

1 comment:

ang said...

Loved getting a chance to see you guys! It's great to be able to see bits of pieces of your life in the far away land of CA. Way to go with that discovery, Curtis. Yes, Jake insists on visiting someday, and we're definitely up for it!