Monday, January 11, 2010

10 things I adore....

about my sister Bec:

#10. How dang beautiful she is...

#9 How she leaves ridiculous pictures on our camera every time we are together.





#8 her sarcasm
#7 her style-I know it's backwards that the older sister copies the younger, but that's how it's been with us for some time now.
#6 how good she is with kids-Claudia adores her as much as we do.
#5 her desire for the Lord-as shown thru her studies, missions trips, ministry with Young Life, and sacrifices.
#4 her ability to write. I think she'll be a published children's author one day.
#3 her love of sharpies and her hatred of spaghetti-really, who hates spaghetti?
#2 her faithfulness as a friend-you don't get much more faithful than Becca.
#1 how witty and ridiculous she is in scattegories. It is one thing I look forward to every time we hang out. So funny!
I love you Bec. You amaze and inspire me. I'm so glad you are my sister for life and my daughter's auntie.











6 comments:

Bec said...

Thank you....I love you.

Meagan said...

Sheesh...This made me tear up! You are so lucky to have such a great sister! I wish I had one!

ang said...

And I'd have to agree with every bit of that. Including the ridiculousness of not liking spaghetti. There's not a chance my boys could love auntie Bec more. LOVE to ALL my sises-in-law! You ladies are the best!

Curtis and Jane said...

Oh, Meagan! Maybe one day you'll have 2 daughters so that they can have a sister. Or 3! 3 is even better. :)

Stacy said...

Made me cry too... from laughing so hard at the ridiculous pictures that make a beautiful girl look hideous!!! :) Love you Jane, so sad I missed you when you were in town, but I had a sick one on my hands and didn't want to get your baby sick too. I hope my girls love each other as much as you and your sister do! And though Becca may not be my actual sister, I couldn't be happier to have her be an aunt to my daughters as well.

Greg and Andrea said...

Very sweet, Jane. May my girls love each other the way you do when they're grown up.