Friday, February 27, 2009

how time flies

Curtis has decided to implement "Mustache March". Lovely. Actually, this man cracks me up on a regular basis...he told me this morning that he has a very gracious wife. I agree.


Here's our little munchkin at 6 months! Oh, how time flies. She is such a joy. She has lots of energy...often all 4 limbs are flailing. She's a shrieker and a bubble blower. She puts everything in her mouth, especially her toes. She loves people and makes fast friends with everyone she meets.


This is how I often find Curtis and Rebekah when I get home from working my short afternoon shift...
Big smiles...
Look at the chub!

6 comments:

Greg and Andrea said...

Oh, she's so cute! I love those cheeks.

Meagan said...

I just love her so much!!!!!! And noooo to mustache march!!! Haha

Bec said...

Vomit. (To Curtis, not my little muffin cakes!!) Maybe you didn't get the memo, but March hasn't happened yet. PLEASE SHAVE.

Stacy said...

She is absolutely adorable! I love this age, they are so cute and pudgy!!

Joy said...

Wow, Jane, she is just so beautiful!!

Cheryl Licht said...

She is sooo incredibly cute, Jane! I hadn't checked your blog in a while, but boy oh boy, she is adorable!!!!